Why Should You Care?
Your happiness as a mother affects your children's happiness too. Taking care of yourself is the best gift you can give your child – and yourself!
Parenting is possibly the most demanding job you will ever have. Some people joke that it is the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time. And yet it also has the potential to be the most fulfilling thing we will ever do.
No More Instruction Books!
• a focus on developing a kinder relationship with yourself and the challenging parts of parenting
• brain-based happiness and mood-boosting tips and tricks
Say goodbye to exhaustion, overwhelm and self doubt & become the best version of yourself again: the kind of parent your child needs! Develop trust in your in-built parenting wisdom and create a lasting relationship with your child.
What does the Mindfulness 4 Mothers Program Look Like?
Hear the experts discuss how mindfulness, self compassion and positive psychology can help you deal with the overwhelming demands of parenting on your time and sanity! They share insights and practices for:
> responding to emotional eruptions from your children,
> stress and anxiety
> and the desire to balance the conflicting demands of work and family.
Hear how prioritising your own self care will benefit your well-being, your relationships and the joy and connection you share with your children.
Download six practical guided mindfulness exercises for ongoing use to support your self care as a parent.
Practices range from “in the moment and quick fixes" to longer practices for rest and renewal that will resource you for the marathon of motherhood.
You also receive a complimentary workbook to help you track your progress and reflections as you become a more mindful mother. This includes quick tips to help those of you who want to establish a mindfulness practice for the first time – or who want some extra guidance on how to set yourself up for the greatest gain from your time.
Enjoy this practical online Mindfulness4Mothers program. It's all research-based, so you know it works. You will benefit wherever you are in your parenting journey. It helps. Take it from us. We are mothers, too!
Give yourself the gift of peace. Sign up and start taking care of
the most important person in your child's life. You!
What are the requirements?
- an interest in exploring new ways to resource yourself and find calm in the chaos
- a desire to be a happier and more effective parent
- a pen to take notes in the downloadable workbook provided
- a quiet place you can just "be" - for just a few moments at a time
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will get lifetime access to over 44 lessons and 7.5 hours of content!
- You will have new tools to resource yourself for the marathon of motherhood - with practices that are grounded in research so you know that they work
- You will understand why taking care of yourself is non negotiable if you want to raise well adjusted children who are empathic, loving, intelligent, and happy
- You will open up greater joy and connection with your children
- You will know how to increase your experience of health-and-happiness-giving-positive-emotions
Who is this course for?
- Mothers at any stage of the mothering journey will benefit from the wisdom of our experts and the transformative value of the mindfulness practices
- Mothers-to-be who are pregnant or planning a family who want to establish healthy self care habits in preparation for the arrival of your child
- Fathers or other primary care givers who want to achieve the same outcomes outlined above
I am a Psychologist, Mindfulness Teacher and Well-Being Coach
I am also a mother. I develop Mindfulness-based parenting programs for local government, run small workshops for parents, and have developed several online mindfulness based well-being and parenting programs for mothers, mothers-to-be, parents and children. I also take on a small number of individual clients internationally over Skype and in my home town of Melbourne, Australia.
I interview and work with many international experts including Tara Brach, Rick Hanson, Elisha Goldstein, Barbara Fredrickson and more.
I work passionately with parents to help families open up new possibilities for greater happiness.
I write regularly about Mindfulness and Parenting for The Huffington Post. Everyday Mindfulness, BubHub and PsychCentral amongst others.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Join me inside the course now and get this month's bonus:
HOW TO MAKE THIS A HABIT WORKSHEET